CARE Science, Engineering and Math (SEM) Summer Program
HOW TO APPLY:
Application Deadline: March 15, 2019
Only UCLA undergraduate students are eligible for this program
Complete all steps listed below (it's best to complete them in the order listed below). Contact your research mentor for your letter of recommendation as soon as possible so that he/she has sufficient time.
- Complete the Online SPUR Application
Choose CARE SEM on the pulldown of programs in the on-line form
- Please download and complete the supporting materials listed below:
Instructions on Submitting Supporting Materials:
Complete the secondary application survey
- We recommend that you complete your materials in a word document.
- Before you turn in your materials save, print, and review them. This will ensure that your documents will be formatted the way you want them.
- Your letter of recommendation must be from your faculty mentor at UCLA. Have them submit their letters by the application deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This survey will be e-mailed to you after other documents are submitted.
Submit an Unofficial Transcript
Submit proof of completion for the Lab Safety Fundamental Concepts Course.
E-mail or hand deliver all UCLA CARE SEM application materials to:
UCLA CARE SEM Summer Program
2121 Life Sciences Building
621 Charles E. Young Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1606
If you are selected for an interview, you must bring proof that you have completed all necessary lab safety trainings.
The deadline for receipt of all materials was Friday, March 15, 2019.
If you have questions about the application please contact:
2121 Life Sciences